How to set up a data quality process
- £55 Webinar ticket 100 remaining
The quality of the data that you collect can have a big impact on the quality of the conclusions that you reach, through your monitoring and evaluation (M&E) efforts. In this 60-minute webinar we introduce the topic of data quality and some simple steps you can take to improve the overall quality of your data.
We cover the following topics:
- Data quality ‘train wrecks’ – examples of how it can go badly wrong, from the wider world
- What do we mean by data quality?
- Why is data quality so important?
- At what points can the quality of data be affected? (developing indicators, designing data collection tools, collecting data, entering data, analysing data)
- How to improve the quality of your data by developing a data quality process