How to write effective reports
- £55 Webinar ticket 100 remaining
In the context of your overall M&E process, reporting here refers to communicating the impact, and overall performance of an organisation’s programmes, services and activities to current or potential stakeholders, as well as what lessons you’ve learnt along the way, to support future improvements. In this 90 minute webinar we help you to consider how to write effective reports to support you to be more accountable back to funders and stakeholders and improve fundraising.
This webinar will explore:
- Introduction to writing effective evaluation reports
- Group exercise : considerations for writing effective reports
- 4 general tips for writing evaluation reports
- Structuring and writing your report