In this training webinar hosted for Groundwork partner and grantee organisations, we covered an introduction to, and overview of impact measurement and management. The webinar was an opportunity to hear from one of our course tutors and engage in interactive exercises with other attendees. The webinar was open for the current cohort of art and culture organisations that are Groundwork grantees.
In this webinar we:
- Discussed the common challenges in impact measurement and management (IMM).
- Explored who to involve in the IMM process.
- Gained further knowledge in data collection methods.
- Shared different online tools which can be used across the IMM process.
About the Host
Graham Spacey, inFocus Consulting
Graham Senior Consultant at inFocus. Originally trained as a Physical Education teacher, Graham has over 10 years of experience research and evaluation and 15 years working in teacher training, sport management and the sport for development and peace at the University of Brighton. For inFocus, he has project managed and lead the evaluation team for several projects in the globally, including inFocus's work with the GLA on the Sport Unites and MEEF programmes, where he has designed and delivered complex multi-year evaluations in a range of topics
- inFocus guide: Tips on taking an ethical approach to IMM Click here
- Introduction to mixed methods in impact evaluation Click here
- Indicator framework template Click here
- inFocus guide to selecting data collection methods Click here
- Options for displaying data guide Click here
- How to communicate your impact template Click here