What is the difference between output and outcome indicators?
In this exercise we look at a variety of different output and outcome indicators for organisations focused on generating environmental impact. For each indicator, please identify whether you think it is an output or outcome indicator.
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Indicator: Number of devices dispersedCorrectIncorrect
2. Indicator: Percentage using WADI UV device to determine when water is safe to drinkCorrectIncorrect
3. Extent to which the senior management of companies working in the community identify deforestation as an issue that needs to be addressed.CorrectIncorrect
4. Indicator: Number of trees planted as a result of advertising revenueCorrectIncorrect
5. Indicator: Number of women that increase their knowledge in how to collect, store and treat waterCorrectIncorrect
6. Indicator: Number of local farmers that increase their understanding of the fundamentals of land managementCorrectIncorrect